– Attack waveform curve
CHANNEL OUTPUT LEVEL: HOLD a channel button and move the RELEASE slider to adjust that channel’s output LEVEL from 0 – 10v.
SEQUENCER TEMPO DIVIDE: HOLD a channel button and move the ATTACK slider to set a DIVIDE amount.
The LED bar indicates what the division is: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16.
GATE 1 LINK: link input 1 to inputs 2-4: HOLD 1 then press 2-4
NEVER MOVE YOUR MODULES AROUND WHILE YOUR CASE IS ON!
THIS UPDATE REQUIRES POWER TO BE ON. THERE IS A HIGH RISK OF DAMAGING YOUR MODULE!
YOU MUST ISOLATE YOUR MODULE FROM YOUR CASE SO THERE IS NO CHANCE OF YOUR MODULE TOUCHING ANYTHING WHEN YOU POWER UP YOUR SYSTEM.
1. Install the STM32 ST-LINK programming software and the QENV v1.2 firmware on your computer. Open the QENV firmware in the ST-LINK program. Have the programmer cables and adaptors set up and ready to connect to the module.
2. With your eurorack case power off, remove module and set the QENV face down so you can connect the 6-pin cable from the ST-Link programmer while your module is still connected to power. Use insulating material or something to isolate your module from the case/other modules. See photo below.
3. Connect the 6-pin ribbon cable to your QENV with the red stripe on the left toward the power ribbon. See photo below.
4. Power on case.
5. In the ST-LINK program, select TARGET and then PROGRAM & VERIFY in the dropdown menu.
6. Press START and firmware will be installed.
7. Program will read “Verification…OK”. Your module is now updated.
8. Power off case and reinstall module.
If you get an error, make certain your programmer cable is connected to the module correctly and your module is getting power.